What do you mean by Time Waste?
The most people question their self Why I waste so much time? Virtually everyone wastes time. It is something intrinsic to human nature and, although many do not know it, spending time doing little relevant tasks while those that must be carried out are postponed has a name: Procrastination.
Don’t leave any work for tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow
– Mark Twain
Several psychologists have studied this behaviour for decades and more and more light is being shed on the matter. Procrastinators account for 95% of the population, but not all procrastinators have similar behaviour.
What leads us to waste time varies from one person to another, but according to Piers Steel, it is a mere combination of three factors that are present to a greater or lesser extent in all individuals.
Are you not wasting your valuable time either?
In the future, many people are wasting their time with the spirit of ‘whatever will be seen.’ You are not on the team, too? See list.
As a child, school is taught about the proper use of time. Then as we get older, the conditions around us change. Some remember the teachings of childhood; some forget and live. Many are currently competing in the Rat-Race era. However, there is no point in the eyebrows of a group. They prefer to live a lazy life.
Spend time with fools or gossipers. Many people are wasting their time with the spirit of ‘what will be seen’ in the future. You are not on the team, too? Check out the list, and change the bad habits today.
Today, addiction to smartphones makes our brains go crazy. Frequently you spend a lot of valuable time in the day waking up on Facebook WhatsApp while you are unknowingly wasting your time.
Many people waste all day doing various unnecessary tasks. For example, playing video games after hours, watching TV, spending time on vacation, etc. Due to the waste of time in this kind of work, they can’t concentrate on the real work. Be it study or office work. It is important to remember that every moment is very important. So use time without wasting time in future life.
What is the way to avoid wasting time?
1. Start with simple tasks: When you start doing one simple task after a long period of work, the brain deletes 45% of the data in the previous job. And it also wastes your time. So try doing the simple task first.
2. Calendar usage: Mark important days, tasks or information on the calendar. There are two benefits to this. First, you can never go wrong. And second, you can easily create your daily to-do list. In addition to the calendars on the wall, you can now use Google Calendar.
3. Time-lapse between difficult tasks: Take a break between difficult and time-consuming tasks and then start working again. A 2-minute break between tasks helps make the job faster.
4. Preparation the previous night: Make some preparations for the next day’s work the night before. This will save you time and increase your work efficiency. Night sleep is much more important to start a beautiful day. If you put some work ahead, you can sleep soundly at night. However, in sleep, the brain solves problems. So the next day, before going to sleep, keep in mind some of the work problems, you will find a great solution to sleep. Make a facebook routine. If so, skip the habit of logging into Facebook.
5. Decide less: Any decision wasted a lot of time. Leave making minor decisions. Do you know what Former US President Barack Obama wore only two color suits? It reduces his decision-making time and stress, both. Even so, he likes to make decisions in just three ways. Agree, disagree and discuss.
6. Limitations on choice: You cannot change your job type or reduce your homework. So come up with restrictions on choice. Too many options will confuse you, nothing more.” Too much choice will cripple you,” Columbia University professor of business Sheena Ainga thinks. So come up with restrictions on choice.
7. Exploiting willpower: Willpower is behind any kind of success. Willpower is the only way to accomplish tasks efficiently. Florida State University psychologist Roy Bomister asked some people to do some simple tasks with willpower, and he found that they were able to perform tasks more efficiently than ever before. Use your willpower to complete complex tasks. Try to make difficult decisions in the morning. This time you can make the right decision.
8. Skills on the Internet: Google has saved us a lot of time. No need to call anymore to ask for information or answer. Search Google and answer that question. Internet can be save out time, but it has also enhanced our work efficiency! Currently, we can easily reduce the time wasted by using different apps in the App Store. But keep off the phone, email, Facebook during work hours.
These are not the only eight to save time in daily life; There are many other ways. But in reality, saving time is entirely dependent on your attitude and morale because the most important factor behind time-consuming is your ‘willpower’!